Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Video From Santa

I just wanted to tell you all about this sight! I have been doing this for a few years with my children! It is so much fun! The videos seem to keep getting better and better every year!
At the Portable North Pole website you can make a FREE personalized video to your children!!!
We don't make a HUGE deal about Santa in our family, it's more about Jesus! However, there is just something fun about your name being said and personalized pictures and information about you from Santa HIMSELF!!! I'm not gunna lie, it also gives your child more reason to listen and act sweet! =) As the song goes "He sees you when your sleeping! He knows when you're awake! He knows if you've been BAD OR GOOD, so be good for goodness sake!" My husband and I have started singing this around the holidays when the kids are fighting over a toy! =) hehe

Click on the picture above to make your own! It should only take a few minutes!

I will try and share the one I made for Brenden but since I didn't buy it I think the link only lasts 90 days! Simply click on Santa below to see if it's still there! 
Hope you are have a HAPPY HOLIDAY season so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...